Collab Prize Give-Away
AFFILIATE PROGRAM RULES
B. Affiliate Rewards; 30% of Net Revenue. For any referred user who upgrades to a paid subscription plan, you will receive as a referral commission 30% of the resulting net subscription revenue actually received by Collabspace for the lifetime of each such subscription plan. Referral commissions will be deposited monthly directly into your Collabspace wallet within 30 days of our receipt of the net subscription revenue from which the referral commission is derived. Collabspace uses a third-party attribution and deep linking service to generate your Collabspace Referral Link and track your referrals. We then monitor whether any of your referrals who download the Collabspace mobile app subsequently upgrade to a paid monthly subscription plan.
C. Affiliate Participation. To participate in our Affiliate Program, simply share your Collabspace Referral Link (available in the Collabspace mobile application) with potential users of our Platform. We may cancel your participation in the Affiliate Program if we determine that your promotion of the Collabspace Referral Link is unsuitable for the Affiliate Program, including without limitation if it: (a) promotes sexually explicit materials; (b) promotes violence; (c) promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; (d) promotes illegal activities; (e) incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law; (f) is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion; or (g) utilizes software that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our Affiliate Program.
D. Our Rights and Obligations; Termination. We reserve the right to terminate this Affiliate Program, to modify any of the terms and conditions of these Affiliate Program Rules, and/or to cancel your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time upon written notice to you, which may be in the form of email. In the event that you violate these Affiliate Program Rules, such as by committing fraud or abuse, we also reserve the right to withhold and cancel any affiliate payments that would otherwise have been payable to you. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following the posting of any notice or modifications to the Affiliate Program Rules on the Site will indicate your acceptance of such modifications.
E. Promotion Restrictions. You are free to promote your Referral Link in any manner that does not violate these Affiliate Program Rules, but note any promotion which mentions Collabspace, Inc., could be perceived by the public or the press as a joint effort. You agree that certain forms of promotion and advertising in connection with the Affiliate Program are always prohibited by Collabspace. For example, promotion or advertising commonly referred to as “spamming” is unacceptable and not permitted under these Affiliate Program Rules. In addition, you may not promote or advertise in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, nor use any software application or other means that causes the manipulation of referral and commission tracking mechanisms through any method than a user initiated click on a qualifying link.
F. Miscellaneous. You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and Collabspace. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement that reasonably would contradict anything in this section. The headings and titles contained in these Affiliate Program Rules are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect. The Affiliate Program is void where prohibited.
COLLAB PRIZE GIVE-AWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Give-Away is open only to those who sign up at the online Give-Away page or participate in the Collabspace Affiliate Program and who are at least 18 years as of the date of entry. The Give-Away is only open to legal residents of any country but is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Collabspace, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advisors, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Give-Away. The Give-Away is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Give-Away Rules. By participating, you agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Give-Away Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Collabspace as final and binding as it relates to the Give-Away. The Give-Away is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Give-Away Period. Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 7, 2018 and ending July 1, 2020. All online entries must be received by June 30, 2020 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter. The Give-Away must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site or by participating in the Collabspace Referral Program available through the Collabspace Mobile Application. Only referrals which meet the Collabspace minimum follower/subscriber threshold of 30 will be counted as valid for purposes of generating an entry. The entry must fulfill all Give-Away requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Give-Away Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Collabspace. You may enter multiple times but may only enter once per day. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Collabspace.
5. Prizes. Winners will receive one of the following: First Prize: opportunity to collaborate with one of Collabspace, Inc., advisors (winners will be selected from a pool of the top 100 Give-Away entrants who have accumulated the most entries via the permitted methods above); Second Prize: Macbook Air; Third Prize: Canon SL2 Camera; Fourth Prize: Custom Lighting and Sound Package. Any actual/appraised values may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Collabspace to use such winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Give-Away, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes.
6. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification. Winners of the Give-Away will be selected in a drawing under the supervision of Collabspace. Winners will be notified via email to the email address with which they registered or entered the Give-Away within five (5) days following the winner selection. Collabspace, shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prizes may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize(s) offered in this Give-Away is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVE-AWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Collabspace Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Collabspace, Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Give-Away, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Collabspace Rights. Collabspace, Inc., reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Give-Away should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Give-Away. In such case, Collabspace, may but is not obligated to select the recipients from all eligible entries received Collabspace reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Give-Away, or Site, or violates these Give-Away Rules. Collabspace has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Give-Away, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Give-Away rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Give-Away may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, we reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Give-Away you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Collabspace, Inc. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability. By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Collabspace, Inc., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Give-Away and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes. THIS GIVE-AWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Give-Away, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Give-Away, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Give-Away), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List. To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Collabspace, 10250 Constellation Blvd, Suite 100, Los Angeles, CA 90067. Requests must be received no later than July 30th, 2020.
14. Sponsor. Collabspace, Inc., is the sponsor of the Give-Away, located at 10250 Constellation Blvd, Suite 100, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
Collabspace Collab Give-Away
Sign up for your chance to win!